|Home||American Libraries | Canadian Libraries | Universal Library | Community Texts | Project Gutenberg | Children's Library | Biodiversity Heritage Library | Additional Collections|
|Anonymous User (login or join us)|
Author: Governor John M. Slaton. Law firm partner of the Leo M. Frank defense team.
Keywords: Leo Frank; Mary Phagan; John M. Slaton; John Slaton; Atlanta; Georgia; 1913; 1914; 1915; ADL; Murder; Rape; Strangulation; Jim Conley; Monteen Stover, Georgia Supreme Court; Leo Frank Case
Subject: Want to learn what really happened?
Required Reading on Archive.org
1. American State Trials Volume X, 1918, by John D. Lawson LLD.
2. Arguments of Hugh M. Dorsey at the Trial of Leo Frank, published in 1914.
3. The Frank Case (1913) by Anonymous (The first book)
4. The Leo Frank Trial Brief of Evidence (1913)
5. Leo Frank Georgia Supreme Court Records (1913, 1914) 1,800 pages.
6. Watson's Magazine, August, September and October of 1915 by Tom Watson.
7. The Murder of Mary Phagan by Mary Phagan Kean (1989)
|Ocr:||ABBYY FineReader 8.0|